Monday, April 10

News

Well, for the 6 of you that read my blog (and most already know this anyway 'cause I've talked to you recently), I have some exciting news:
As of April 8, 2006, I am dating! His name is Jeff, and I really, really like him. Sorry, I don't have any pictures yet.

I have to say, it's really neat when God just sort-of drops something in your lap that brings you joy. He really does delight in giving good gifts to his children. I don't know yet what He intends to do with this new relationship, but I want to enjoy every minute of it to the glory of God.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, my friend! I am so excited for you! Yes, I got your message and will be talking to you soon! By the way, what was his last name again? Just kidding! :)

Love you!
Marissa

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger pamela s said...

You can make it 7 people. :)
Congratulations. You'll have to post a pic of you and your man!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Do tell? is this a Jeff I know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home