Friday, March 17

M & M's Commercial


Ok Kerry, this is just for you.

Today Kerry and I were talking about being analytical (for an example read "Random Pet Peeve"). I gave her another example of something incorrect that I thought was annoying, but she had never seen it. So here it is:

The M & M's Commercial from just before the Oscars were aired
(click on "Tip #1 Work those Lips")

Now I don't know much about science, but I am pretty sure that Yellow's lips would not hit the camera. It should be his back! You know, if you blow up a balloon and let it go, the part where the air is escaping will be opposite the part that hits the wall. Oh, never mind. I know, I know, who thinks of this stuff? I'm so weird...

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have too much time on the internet lol love al

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Christine said...

I know. It's because I have a job with lots of free time (in very small chunks) and unlimited access to the internet. I read and write stuff all day long and get paid for it!
Love you too, Allie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home