Tuesday, April 18

Surprise

On Sunday, my dear friends had a surprise party for my 24th birthday. I went to church with Jeff and Kerry, and then Jeff and I went to my grandparents' house for Easter dinner and a family birthday party. On the way back, we visited Jeff's parents and stopped at Centennial Lakes Park. Jeff gave me a beautiful wooden music box that he made, and we walked around the lake and talked for a little while. Then he took me back to my house. I walked in the door and found a bunch of friends yelling, "Surprise!"

Here's me coming through the door:

Kerry planned this whole party, partly while she was out of town for a week. I've had two surprise parties before. One I didn't expect, and one I did because someone had made me suspicious enough to know it was coming. This time, I never had a clue. Good job, guys and thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home