Wednesday, April 26

Snapshirt

This is a word cloud based on my blog that was generated by this website. Here is their definition:

A word cloud is a visual depiction of content (words) used in a body of text. The word clouds we use at snapshirts.com are arranged alphabetically and depict more frequently used words in progressively larger fonts.
The Custom line uses your own personal website to make word clouds. For Custom word clouds, our software analyzes your weblog and presents some of your most frequently used words. You can edit this list as much or as little as you like, it's completely customizable. If you have a weblog, click on Custom and give it a try.


So these are the words that occur most on my blog. I will do it again someday and see if it's changed any. Hopefully "God" and "glory" will continue to stay at the top of the list (well, stay in the largest font anyway).

5 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Jeff" is bigger than "Christ."

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Christine said...

So is "Moses." Any connections you'd like to make here?

You're such a troublemaker. Good thing such a positive influence is about to enter your daily life.

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that my name is still as big as Jeff's. However, if that ever changes, we'll have to have a talk. Just kidding! You've been so good at involving me in your relationship with Jeff and not making me feel "dropped" as a friend. Thanks!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed that Moses thing. Maybe you should read Galatians sometime. And my name isn't even on there! You need to post something entitled "My friend Jason" and refuse to refer to me in it with pronouns. . . . On second thought, don't post anything about me.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Christine said...

Oh, how tempting. The stories I could tell about my friend Jason...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home