Tuesday, May 9

One Month!

Yesterday, May 8th, marked one month of dating Jeff. I was at work all day and had to go straight to church for my last Greek class. Jeff and I exchanged e-mail congratulations, but I didn't think I would see him that day. When Kerry and I got home around 9, I walked into the house not thinking anything was unusual. Then I saw Jeff in my dining room holding a rose and waiting to congratulate me in person. I gasped (no screaming, Marissa) and was so happy just to see him there. He's so sweet!

4 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww. Jeff is a sweetheart. Hey - you've made it through one whole day without killing your rose! Jeff would be proud (and surprised)!

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, no screaming? Come on, Christine, you can do better than a gasp! Honestly, I'm ashamed! :) But that was so sweet of him! He definitely got a brownie point from me for that one!!! :)

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I found it! How precious!! I enjoyed reading thru your blog. How exciting! You're so special! Jeff is one blessed man!

 
At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home