Sunday, June 4

Jason and Jodi Walter

A couple weeks ago, I got to attend Jason and Jodi's wedding in New Mexico. I am so thankful that when my friends get married, they strive to have Christ-centered weddings and not couple-centered ones. Since the whole point of marriage is to display Christ, a wedding should accomplish that also. I felt priviledged to be a part of this wedding and to witness the covenant that Jason and Jodi made with each other. I know God will use their marriage to display Himself to the world and to teach both of them more about Himself.

5 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

How beautiful! I was hoping to see a picture of them. Thanks for posting. God is all in all! I'm glad to hear that God was honored!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

when was their wedding date?

Hi! how are you?

Natalie E

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Christine said...

May 20.

I'm good! I just sent you an e-mail, but now I see you have a blog so I will check that.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Christine,

It has been a long time. How is everything. Wow, Jason got married. Do you know if he has a blog?
I would love to touch base. Check out our blog at jonestozambia.blogspot.com

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Monk said...

Do you have an e-mail address (or snail-mail address) for Jason & Jodi?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home