Wednesday, August 2

Hi!

My apologies to all my faithful blog readers who are mad at me for not writing anything in FOREVER....

I'm still alive and all, but pretty busy. I am now working in a different position at my job which is really nice. My official title is "Practice Group Clerk" which means I do stuff like file documents, create new files and work on the Benefits Group's website. It's all pretty interesting, and I'm learning a lot. But it also means I don't have any downtime (like I did in my last position) to find cool stuff on the web, write blog entries and read other people's blogs.

Here's other stuff that has happened lately:

I found out that Nathan and Jessica are having a boy, and he's due Nov. 28.

Jeff and I went on a trip to Indiana to visit his grandma. I'll post pictures when I'm done writing this. We're still dating and really seeking what God would have for us in the (near?) future. Sorry, Heidi, no news yet!

Two of my cousins, Holly and John (they are siblings), got married last month. I enjoyed both of their weddings, and have thought about weddings a lot lately. Jeff and I have talked quite a bit about how we would want our potential wedding to be. We're both highly in favor of not doing most of the "normal" stuff, especially the meaningless things, and only having things in the ceremony that are really important.

So, I hope I satisfied the curiosity of all the people who leave me messages like "Where on earth are you?!?" Don't worry, I'll be sure to post if any BIG events happen, like, I don't know, getting engaged or something.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger pamela s said...

It was a little omnious seeing the 6/6/06 post each time I checked. :) Glad to see you're staying busy & doing well. I think boys whose names are Jeff (or Geoff-as in my case) are great! :)

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Frank Martens said...

Hey it was great meeting you.

Eventually I'm sure you'll find that little church you were talking about :)

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

whew!!! I thought maybe you were out in la la love land and forgot to tell us all about "it"!! ;) thanks for the update. it was great to see pictures and hear how you are doing. Miss you! love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home